All attendees must adhere to current government guidelines relating to Covid-19, and follow any other guidance provided at Movers and Shakers.
- Number are strictly limited and all attendees must have booked a space (1 adult per child) via Happity including loyalty card holders. Walk-ins will not be admitted.
- People with symptoms of COVID-19, or who have been advised to self-isolate following contact with someone with symptoms of COVID-19, must not to attend. Tickets can be easily cancelled and a refund issued.
- In line with current guidelines, a face mask/covering must be worn for the duration of the session. (Except those who are exempt.) See Guidance.
- In the event that our teacher has symptoms, we will attempt to find a replacement, or the class will be cancelled and refunds issued. Attendees will be notified as soon as possible. We can only let you know if you have booked.
What to Expect
- Please arrive on time for your booking – not early or late.
- You may be required to wait outside the venue prior to the class.
- Teachers will oversee admittance to the venue to ensure social distancing and outline any rules as part of the class.
- Use hand-sanitiser upon entering venue using hand sanitiser provided.
- All equipment will be fully cleaned prior to class using Milton (child-safe) antibac spray/wipes.
- If you are able to do so (i.e. you drive to the venue), please avoid bringing buggies into the space. We do understand this will not be possible for most.
- Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.